your respect.

Why is it difficult for people to respect our interests?

I mean, we are all born with a different interests. Sometimes I can't understand why they have to underestimate our interest. In this case, I have to hide myself. My real self. Becoming more like someone else to get their attention. I’m afraid that if I become myself, I would be judged or looked down upon. 

Yes, it’s true that being ourselves is better because people will love us for who we are. But they don’t understand our feelings. They always judge on what they see without trying to understand what they couldn't see. I wish someday I will find someone who can accept me for who I am. At least we can share our interests and have fun conversations everyday without constraints.

All I need is your respect and your support.

Is it too hard for ya?


No comments: